Developed using the same principals of Sonance Landscape Series the highly acclaimed SONARRAY SR1 System features eight satellite speakers and a below-ground subwoofer that is designed to fill areas of up to 2000 square feet (180 sqm) with a perfectly even blanket of high quality sound. With everything hidden under plants, crystal clear music seemingly emanates from the foliage, creating atmosphere and ambience.
Perfect quality, perfect coverage
SONARRAY SR1 is a satellite and subwoofer speaker system that raises the bar on affordable outdoor audio. The SR1 system uses eight satellite speakers to deliver amazing sound quality and perfectly even volume levels throughout areas of up to 2000 sqft (185sqm). SONARRAY brings a whole new level of atmosphere and ambience to backyard entertaining.
Bring on the Bass
The SONARRAY SR1 features an 8" dual voice coil subwoofer, which delivers incredibly smooth bass. The SR1's subwoofer radiates sound throughout the same area as the eight satellite speakers, pairing even bass with breathtaking fidelity and clarity.
Purpose Built Amplification
The SR 2-125 Amplifier is purpose built to be the ideal companion to the SONARRAY SR1 satellite and subwoofer system. The SR 2-125 is a 125-watt stereo amplifier with pre-programmed DSP presets easily accessed through built in dials at the back of the amplifier. These built in presets minimize the time spent tuning and testing the system, while maximizing performance in any hardscape or softscape environment.
- Eight Satellite speakers and one Subwoofer system present a combined 8 ohm impedance to the amplifier.
- Perfectly even coverage and high quality sound in areas of up to 2000 sq.ft (185 sq.m).
- Satellite speakers designed to hide amongst plants.
- Below-ground subwoofer with canopy hidden under foliage.
- Runs off a standard 2-channel power amplifier or stereo receiver.
- Daisy-chain wiring configuration for simple installation with 14 gauge, 4 conductor wire.
- Designed to handle extreme conditions.
- Woofer: 1 ea - 8" (203mm) dual voice coil, polyproylene cone & Santoprene™ surround
- Satelite: 8 ea - 3 1/2" (98mm) anodized aluminum cone & Santoprene™ surround
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz ±3dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms per channel nominal
- Dispersion: 60° dispersion with an optimum listening area 8'-20' ( 2.4-6.1 meters ) from the satellites
- Power Handling: 50 watts minimum; 150 watts system
- Sensitivity: 85dB and 89dB SPL, satellite and subwoofer respectively, 2.83V / 1 meter
- Enclosure Material: Satellites - Non-corrosive, high-heat ABS sealed enclosures; Woofer - High density Polyethylene (HDPE) non-corrosive sealed enclosure
- Crossover Frequency: 100Hz
- Satellite Dimensions: 6 1/2" L x 4 1/8" Dia. ( 165mm x 105mm )
- Subwoofer Dimensions: 22" L x 15" Dia. x ( 559mm x 381mm )
- Included Accessories: Eight ground stakes, 24 silicone filled wire nuts
- Installation Best Practice: Placement Recommendations: Satellites- 6'-8' ( 1.8-2.4 meters ) apart along perimeter of listening area. Woofer- The center of the eight satellites. Listening Area: Up to 2000 square feet. Wire Recommendations: 18 gauge up to 100' ( 33 meters ) 4 conductor, stranded, direct burial 16 gauge up to 150' ( 50 meters ) 4 conductor, stranded, direct burial 14 gauge up to 250' ( 80 meters ) 4 conductor, stranded, direct burial 12 gauge up to 600' ( 192 meters ) 4 conductor, stranded, direct burial Specifications subject to change. Direct burial cable required ( sold separately ).
- Shipping Weight: 57 lbs ( 26kg ) each